2-Day Work Week - I Could Work With That...

By Melissa - Friday, August 01, 2014


Thursday (July 31st, 2014)

AM: Extra day off from CM yesterday, so I only got in to work today; which means that including the weekend, I got a grand total of FIVE days off. The longest I've gone without stepping foot into the office, ever since the working world beckoned.

Breakfast bowl was made up of Greek yoghurt topped with kiwi, cherries, muesli, chia seeds and raw almonds.




My colleague returned to hazy Malaysia after a short holiday in Hong Kong. Being the hugely generous and sweet person that she is, I was gifted with munchies...





and, some beauty products...


Two travel-size Laneige Water Bank Essence and an EOS lipbalm.


Noon: Made myself a passably simple lunch.  











PM: Movie treat from my childhood best friend (Thanks, Kelfy!). 




I was entirely entertained throughout the movie, which came as an enormous surprise.

Upon invitation, I gave the trailer an offhand glance and it seemed (to me) like a band of character misfits thrown together to make a sci-fi superhero movie. Boy, was I wrong. 

The movie was refreshing, the visuals were sensational, the plot was fast-paced and the lines were very witty (loved the Kevin Bacon and Jackson Pollock references). 


Friday (August 1st, 2014)

AM: Morning snack.





Noon: Lunch plate - Chicken Parmigiana (skinny version), sauteed spinach and a dollop of garlic mashed potatoes. 










PM: Afternoon snack. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments