Kelfy and Piggy | 17 Years (Or, More) of Friendship This Christmas

By Melissa - Sunday, December 25, 2011

I got a little more nostalgic, a wee bit more emotional and a lot more grateful for family and friends this Christmas.

Particularly because if all goes as planned and as I would have it, this might be my last Christmas spent back in Penang.

So, I treasure everything and find them more precious as the days go by.

Anyway, moving on.....

Kelfy and I have been friends since forever.

We grew up in Sunday School and we sat together all the time. We moved on to attend Youth and as time went by, our bond grew stronger. We talked, we wrote and we made cards (for each other), all the time.

I clearly remember this one incident which happened when we were much younger. We were due to attend a girls-only, one-night camp at a hotel and for a reason which I can't recall, the parentals refused to give me the green light to go. I rang her up and told her the news. Next thing I know, she CHOSE to stay home so that I wouldn't feel left out.

She is an amazing person; giving, incredibly caring and very beautiful, inside and out.

*

Kelfy,

THANK YOU for your labour of love (also known as my Christmas present) this Chrissie. I know that you have no qualms about spending on gifts, but this year's gift is and will be (by far) the best Christmas present that I have received to date.

Love you so much,
Piggy.


*








I love, love, LOVE, handwritten notes.




When the lights are down, little LED lights shine like fireflies.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments