The Week In Review - My Two Favourites, Horrible Bosses 2, Carstick + Party All Night, Every Night

By Melissa - Friday, December 05, 2014


Monday (Dec 1st, 2014)

AM: Work.


PM: Dinner and dessert with my two favourites.










Tuesday (Dec 2nd, 2014)

AM: Work.


PM: Night-out with my two favourites - Dins and movie this time around.




Horrible Bosses 2 had way too much profanity for my liking (I have a rather low cussing tolerance) and at times, the depictions were shoddily crude, BUT...

.

.

.

.

.


It was also outrageously funny. 


The walls of Cinema 11 at GSC Gurney Plaza bore witness to my interchangeably raucous and hyena-like laughter all through the movie. Those who had the unfortunate pleasure (an oxymoron, I know) of sitting anywhere within the vicinity of my seat would testify by lifting their hands, feet and hair in agreement.

Loved Jason Bateman's deadpan expressions, Jason Sudeikis' smarmy one liners and Charlie Day's panicky cluelessness.



Wednesday (Dec 3rd, 2014)

AM: Work.


PM: Wake service (Annie's grammie passed away early Tuesday morning) in SP, followed by a home-cooked feast at my uncle's.










Thursday (Dec 4th, 2014)

AM: Work.


Overheard at 12:16pm:


"Huh? His name is Carstick? Okay, how to spell his name? Okay, got it. Where is Carstick from? Oh… He's from India. OHHHH…

.

.

.

.

.


His name is KARTHIK. Okay okay…"



PM: Family get-together - Ours and Uncle Eddie's.





Friday (Dec 5th, 2014)

AM: Work.


Noon: Lunch plate - Sinful goodness.





PM: Food prep for an early Christmas celebration with my extended family tomorrow night, and also beauty prep (face mask, hair mask, DIY mani-pedi, the works...) for a wedding dinner on Sunday evening. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments