Flynn Is Two!

By Melissa - Friday, May 24, 2024

 


There is so much to tell about you.

You are your own little person with a big personality. You are not too fond of cuddles, but you shimmy close for some when you’re sleepy. You hop like a bunny when you see something you’re excited about. You enjoy helping yourself to (read: stealing) things that you find interesting. You fling anything and everything that you’re given.

There is so much to discover about you.

Your expressive eyes. Your cheeky smirk. Your telling barks. Your whirring tail. Your head tilts. Your paw nudges. Your lip smacks. Your chatty grumbles. Your mischievous antics. Your love for blueberries and TP rolls. Your dislike for broccoli and spinach. Your exuberance for the words “Let’s go” and “Allez”. Your ignorance for the words “No” and “Don’t”. Your wake-up stretch. Your bedtime kisses. 

There is so much to love about you.

You are the apple of my eye, the joy of my heart, and the light of my life.

Happy Second Birthday, doux bébé! I adore you endlessly and I love you with all my heart.

Bisous,
Mummy.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments