This Week's Breakfast Bowl + Lunch Plates - Zesty Kiwi, Chowder + Homemade Meatballs

By Melissa - Friday, August 08, 2014


Monday (August 4th, 2014)

AM: Tesco, Cold Storage and Sam's Groceria ran out of my favourite Greek yoghurt (Yes, I visited all THREE of 'em) and I only had one pitiful tub left, so this was my only breakfast bowl of the week.


Mango puree, kiwi, raw almonds, muesli and chia seeds topping for my bowl of Greek yoghurt.


PM: Had a fish burrito (not pictured) before our movie. Opening up the aluminum foil-clad wrap brought back a well of fond memories of my days as a university student. A burrito was inexpensive (back in the day), filling and it seemed like a healthier choice when compared to Mackers. 





Thursday (August 7th, 2014)

AM: Cereal.


Noon: Mushroom + veggie chowder with Italian grissini.






Friday (August 8th, 2014)

AM: Cereal.


Noon: Homemade pork meatballs with bolognese sauce, mashed potatoes and snap peas.










PM: Zesty sweetness for tea.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments