Missing KL Syndrome - Cooking On My Own

By Melissa - Thursday, March 13, 2014

It's bizarre how the withdrawal syndrome got significantly worse after a year of being back in Penang.

I was WhatsApping several of my friends last night and one of them broached the subject of cooking. It was at that moment that the memories of my kitchen adventures came flooding back and deluged me.

So much so that I ransacked Aurelia Bea's camera roll for pics. And thankfully, I found some of 'em (probably 1/8 of all that I've cooked while I was living on my own for two years)...

.

.

.

.

.














































------------


I think I should get back to cooking real meals (roast chicken and potato salad don't count, not to me at least) at least once a week.


*


Related post(s):

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments