CNY Eve 2014

By Melissa - Friday, January 31, 2014

AM: Fluttered my eyes open, shimmied a little deeper into my comforter and finally dragged myself out of bed when the clock struck nine. I took a warm and refreshing shower, and hurriedly left home to have breakfast with m'love.





Noon: Returned home with a full tummy and a heart that was chock-full with happiness (which comes from spending quality time with one of my best friends in all the world). There was much to do at home, so I quickly bundled my hair up in a bun and got to my kitchen duties. 


Made roast chicken for our neighbour. 


Night: Came back *here* with my family, two uncles and relatives for our CNY reunion dinner. We were there a wee bit earlier, so we took advantage of the extra time to catch a breather and watch the sun set. 






Plush white cabana.




Our elegantly decorated dining room.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments