The Weekend That Was - Complimentary Facial by New York SS + Laksa Party

By Melissa - Monday, December 01, 2014


Saturday (Nov 29th, 2014)

AM: A facial session treat, courtesy of New York Skin Solutions (NYSS).

One of the consultants from NYSS rang me up last week, offered her congratulatory wishes and informed me that I was one of the winners (NYSS celebrated their 12th anniversary the week before) for a free facial session at their centre. 

I checked my schedule, set a date and on Saturday morning, lived it up a little.





After a quick consultation to determine my skin type, I was whisked into a room with dimmed lighting and was asked to change into a robe.

The beautician entered the room awhile later, and my sweet escape from the world began...

.

.

.

.

.


2 fuss-free hours away from Aurelia Bea, my skin was getting all the TLC it deserved and there was light Christmas jazz lulling in the air... Ahhh, this really is the life...





PM: Laksa party with our family friends.





I wasn't particularly fond of laksa, so I only had a tiny bowl of soup (minus the noodles and vegetables) but I was greatly enthused over the round-the-table conversation with the adults.



Sunday (Nov 30th, 2014)

AM: Church.


PM: Dinner with our relatives, who drove down from SP to pay us a visit. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments