Happy 25th, My Bestie!

By Melissa - Tuesday, June 10, 2014




My dearest Annie,

God was truly kind to me when He put you in my life. I scored, BIG time.

Through the good and the bad, be it in celebration or tears, with joy and even sorrow... We've faced it together, and I know with all my heart that you will always be there for me; whatever the time, wherever the place and however the situation.

Thank you, Babypork. For just being you. Happy Birthday!


Love you so,
Mellie Honeypork. 


------------


Your invitation (to your own birthday celebration), as requested:


Created entirely with Aurelia Bea. Annie loved this invite. In her own words: "Thank you for the effort. I'm touched, you know what I like. My invitation is nicer than yours. Hahaha."

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments