The Weekend That Was - First Christmas Party of 2014 + Wedding Dinner

By Melissa - Monday, December 08, 2014


Saturday (Dec 6th, 2014)

AM: The first (since-I-can't-recall-when) Saturday that I'm able to sleep in without worrying about needing to handle a to-do later in the day.

Tossed and rolled around in bed till 10am, got up, took a warm shower and set off for a last-min shopping trip on my own.


PM: First Christmas party of the year, expedited by 3 weeks for my cousin.












Home-cooked dinner spread. Grainy pic because of the dimmed lighting.



My aunt outdid herself and made THREE types of dessert...


Chocolate Hazelnut cake.





Apple cheesecake.





Banana cream pie.



Sunday (Dec 7th, 2014)

AM: Church.


PM: Godbrother's wedding dinner.

Donned a cocktail dress which I managed to get on a steal just a few days before the day. Fell utterly in love with the thigh-high slit on the dress. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments