The Week In Review - Branded Eyebags, A Trip To The Printer's, XXX Drink + CM's Christmas Party 2014

By Melissa - Friday, December 12, 2014


Monday (Dec 8th, 2014)

AM: Snailed all the way to my cubicle, hoping to shake off leftover dementia from a packed weekend.

I was lamenting about the bags under my eyes (and all the longtime sufferers of rest scarcity say...) to a friend and after chastising me and calling me a mad woman assuring me that I still looked fab, she sent me this:





Tuesday (Dec 9th, 2014)

AM: Went to Prai with my colleagues to visit the printer's. Did a colour-check to ensure that the tones are accurate, signed off on it and finally, *this* project is going on print... *sheds tears of joy*


Snuck a photo of the fancy printer in motion.



Wednesday (Dec 10th, 2014)

AM: Work.


Noon: Lunch plate - Mushroom soup and garlic bread (made with ciabatta).





PM: Jap fix with the bestie.





Thursday (Dec 11th, 2014)

AM: Downed my vitamin water and nearly spurted out a mouthful. The cause?

.

.

.

.

.


The cheeky text on my drink bottle. 




Ever been seduced by a fruit? Get ready for your first time, lover. Our three way blend of acai, blueberry and pomegranate canoodles perfectly with C and B vitamins that might even tease the teeny bits of your inner biology. We've seen you looking at us. You're already imagining what it's like to be caressed by our blend of beautiful berries, aren't you? We'll squeeze you till the pips squeak. Triple the berry means three times the seduction - So good it's xxx rated. 


Creative writing, laced with witty xxx innuendos. Totally made my morning.


PM: Armed with a mug of hot sencha and plugged in to one of my favourite jazz artistes, I decided to take some time alone, not think or rationalize anything and just... be. 



Friday (Dec 12th, 2014)

AM: Breakfast bowl - Fresh peach and a muesli bar.





PM: Later tonight - CM's annual Christmas Party, followed by gift exchange.

My contribution...







Handmade gift tag.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments