Skinny Jeans Or Boyfriend Jeans - WWAHW (Which Would Audrey Hepburn Wear)?

By Melissa - Friday, July 03, 2015



Melissa Cheah - February 27th, 2015


----------


Yes, I am quoting myself. No, I don't do it often. Maybe, I'll reprise this again some day.

It's just… one of the better things which I've written, over the years. And, it is something every woman should know and take to heart.

There is something bewitchingly feminine about a woman in skinny jeans. It hugs, lifts and tucks in all the right places. In essence, it makes my tree trunks (read: thighs) look like stick pins. Scour and search till the ends of the earth if you need to for the right pair, because once you've found The Pair; trust me, you've unearthed your pot of gold…

So, while the current trend veers towards boyfriend jeans and bell-bottoms, I'm sticking with my skinny jeans, thankyouverymuch. Don't take my word for it, look at what this dood said…


Read about the full post here: http://www.whowhatwear.com/real-men-skinny-jeans.


I don't know who you are, Alexander - We'll probably never meet each other, I don't know what you do (you might or might not be a fashion guru) but dood, have you got taste… And bringing in Audrey Hepburn - she is grace and elegance personified - to weigh in on your rationale? You are definitely boyfriend material, in my books.

Skinny jeans (or as I like to call them, skinnies), forever and ever, amen.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments