Some People Shouldn't Be Allowed To Spell

By Melissa - Thursday, May 08, 2014

Because of the nature of my job, I am pretty anal about spelling.

Scratch that.

I am obsessively and compulsively hung up over spelling, to the point that I can no longer read any written copy without scanning for typos or punctuation errors FIRST; which makes me good at what I do, and a real pain to deal with outside of work.

When I read the following post (refer below), I was laughing AND jabbing myself in the eye with a pen simultaneously (the latter being done figuratively, of course).

Presenting...


.

.

.

.

.




------------


My personal favourite of the lot:





How I saw the screenshot:


Special mention to the comment highlighted in green - Pretty good grammar and spelling. However, his request for the girl to ignore the corrections, followed by a coddling compliment automatically transports him into the Dimwit-who-likes-bimbos category. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments