Do What You Love, Love What You Do

By Melissa - Wednesday, March 05, 2014

If my eyes could bleed, they would.

I’ve been staring at Seanna all through last week, yesterday and today - writing, revising what I wrote, writing again, proof-reading copies, editing text pieces and… writing some more.

And then I realised… We hardly ever grasp the magnitude of how important certain decisions are until we've made them and are living with the consequences. People who’ve been there and older folks tell us that it's important. But, we don't actually get it until we start living in the good or bad times that come, because of the decisions that we’ve made.

It is on days like today, when I'm weary and juggling a mountainous load of work (Working through lunch hour is not the best of work days. Instant cup noodles are commodities on days like these) that I am reassured of my right decision; because in spite of all the revisions, corrections, brainstorming meetings and bloodshot eyes...

.

.

.

.

.


I still love what I do.

To death.

And, I can't imagine doing anything else.  In fact, I'd be happy to do this 100x over if I have to.


*


Related post(s):

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments