Cross Thy Fingers

By Melissa - Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am completely worn out, depleted of any energy left in my body, my throat is not behaving itself again on the account of not obtaining sufficient rest ( foolishly thinking that I would be able to replenish and make up for it ). My walking pattern pretty much replicates a moving automaton and my quest to snap out of my emotional ardour is not established, yet.

But, I haven't forgotten about the much awaited post, the one which I shrouded with much secrecy but to silence those badgerings and beating hearts, I let you into a little sneak peek about a week ago.

If I sway towards the positive side of my current state, you will be able to read the post at the stroke of midnight.

Keep your fingers crossed...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related post(s):

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments