Beat, but not beaten

By Melissa - Thursday, March 12, 2009

My days have been massively packed for the past two weeks and it will continue to be, till the end of this week ( After this, I am booking myself a facial appointment and treating myself by stuffing my face full, with a tub of Haagen-Dazs ice-cream. ). I have been making trips back and forth to church so rigorously, at one point, a dear friend kindly pointed out that perhaps I should consider taking up residence in church instead. I merely laughed out loud at her suggestion.

I have so much to blog about, to tell and share with you, but as I have said, my days are packed with little time left, and I am also currently in an emotional ardour ( I promise I would tell you what this is in time to come ).

Albeit all that, I am still charged with excitement, pumped up and ready for this Saturday's S.U.R.F ( My other friend was using the 'puppy-discovered-it-has-a-tail' analogy on me. She said, "You are so excited about it, I am sure if you'd have a tail, you'd definitely wag it." ). I am looking forward to it. I am indubitably sure, all my efforts and labours will not be in vain, it'll pay off then.

Not long to Saturday now... Plus, I have high hopes to snap out of the state I am in right now ( in order to keep updates coming your way and resume writing ) and I think, the S.U.R.F event might just do it. =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments