The Week In Review - Homeward Bound, Meleen's Breakfast Club + QT With Fam & Friends

By Melissa - Friday, January 02, 2015


Monday (Dec 29th, 2014)

PM: Headed for home after a delightful weekend away from Penang.



Tuesday (Dec 30th, 2014)

AM: Breakfast with my soul mate.

Finally (and I say this because this meet-up is long overdue), the stars aligned in our favor and the both of us managed to agree on and lock down a date to catch a breath and talk. And talk we did, for hours on end.





PM: Tea time - Blueberry tart from the best bakery in KL





Wednesday (Dec 31st, 2014)

PM: The parentals went on a date for NYE and the thought of outside food made my stomach lurch with disapproval, so I simmered a pot of lotus root soup for dinner.





Thursday (Jan 1st, 2015)

AM: HAPPY 2015, readers!






PM: Family night-out, where we sampled the best tandoori chicken in town, again. I hardly ever tire of good food.





Friday (Jan 2nd, 2015)

AM: Postponed my beauty treatment and went on retail therapy instead.


Noon: Quality time with The Little Sister.





PM: Dinner with my two favourites.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments