The Week In Review - My Little Online Shop, Mango Chia Pudding + Ma's Assam Fish Curry

By Melissa - Saturday, May 09, 2015

Monday (May 4th, 2015)

AM: Public holiday, how I fervently adore thee…

PM: Assam fish curry by Ma for dinner. Self-restraint (to hold off the urge to pack on carbs) is mandatory on nights like this.





Tuesday (May 5th, 2015)

AM: Played hard ball with insomnia till 1:30am and promptly won. The prize? 5 hours of sleep.

A belated birthday present from Strawberry Shortcake that morning - A pillow-with-a-blankie in the form of an adorable cartoon character, perfect for a quick shut-eye during lunch time.




Noon: Lunch plate - Garlic chicken breast with mash and boiled broccoli.





Wednesday (May 6th, 2015)

AM: Work.

Noon: Lunch plate - Skinny Shepherd's Pie.





Thursday (May 7th, 2015)

AM: Breakfast - Mango Chia Pudding with Almond Nibs.










PM: After long last, I decided to get on the Carousell bandwagon and auction off some of my stuff there.

Over time, I've amounted quite a treasure chest… filled with face and body products, clothes which I'm unable to wear anymore after my weight loss and a collection of books; all of which I hope will be put to good use by their new owners. Check out my little cove here: www.carousell.com/chattylass.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments