Soul Ties and Kindred Spirits

By Melissa - Friday, May 31, 2013

Every once in awhile, something extraordinary takes place in a person's life - so out-of-this-world kind of amazing that there must be a higher power at work (Thank you, God!) - when he/she finds someone who's almost identical to him/her in terms of values, perspectives and matters of the heart (all the BIG things in life).

Some people go through their whole lives without even knowing the existence of this special bond. I'm thankful every day for kindred hearts that I have found in the form of friendships. And, I love that because of such a connection, there is an absence of icy politeness; which then makes room for loving honesty and wholehearted truth.





---------------


Dearest soul mate,

All that I've written, you are. You are all of the above, and more. I hope that in some way, I have been just as much of a soul mate to you, as you are and have been to me. 


Love you,
Mel.


*


Related post(s):

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments