The Weekend That Was - Road Trip + Dinner with Our Favourite People

By Melissa - Monday, June 30, 2014


Saturday (June 28th, 2014)

AM: Rolled out of bed at 7:30am, schlepped to the kitchen and made breakfast for our (my youths and I) road trip to recce the campsite for YI's youth camp this Dec.


Breakfast in the car.





Preview of the campsite.


PM: Youth service + family dinner. 



Sunday (June 29th, 2014)

AM: Church.


I LOVE time with the both of them, and I am certain that my family echoes my sentiment. The night was suffused with copious amounts of laughter, life stories and chunks of wisdom. 

It was a timely appointment to soul-soothe after an emotionally challenging week, and a marvelous way to kick off a new week. 


Dinner spread.





Picture Credit: Uncle Kenny Song. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments