Evening Date With My Favourite People

By Melissa - Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Work wrapped up a little later than usual today, because I was on a two-hour conference call with our counterparts in UK and France. When the guy on the other end finally said "Cheerio!" and hung up, the lot of us who stayed back for the meeting gunned for the door and never looked back.


I met up with two of my favourite people (not to be confused with my two favourites) for dinner tonight, and I've always, always loved my time with them. They are amazing; my life has been enriched by their wise counsel and I've learned so much about ministry from them.

We had dinner at...

.

.

.

.

.





Our appetiser:


Us ladies made a unanimous decision to opt for a salad instead of soup because "it is less fattening."



My main course:


Top view of the dish.





Up close - This was so scrumptious. The chicken was tender (minus the skin and without fats - just the way I like it) and very well marinated. 


----------


A little gift for the both of them:


Shamelessly branded the box of goodies as my own.





Pandan egg tarts and coconut tarts. Packed in some tea to accompany the sweet pastries.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments