28 Years of Sharing Their Lives As One...

By Melissa - Sunday, January 03, 2016




Dee and Ma, 

Through your marriage, I have come to truly understand what God meant when He said "two are better than one". (Psst, you can read about their love story *here*.)

The both of you do more than complement each other, you spur one another to greater heights and it is done with such grace - never with disrespect, always with love and forever with Jesus at the center of it all. 

There is no way I could have been smart enough to ask for such tenacious parents, but I'm eternally grateful that God is way smarter than I am - He gifted me with TWO of Heaven's best for life on this earth.  
Happy 28th Anniversary! May you both celebrate many more Lady and The Tramp moments together.  

Love you both more than all the potatoes in this world, 
Dee's Cheesecake and Ma's Mel.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments