Baby Therapy

By Melissa - Tuesday, March 17, 2009


I am grinning from ear to ear, very much resembling a Cheshire cat.


No longer am I held captive at Emo-Ville, imprisoned with feelings I cannot describe, headed towards self-destruction. I am free, liberated, emancipated from all forms of emotional constraints because...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I had baby time last night! (I am well aware that the title was an immediate giveaway)


Remember I mentioned that Denzel was going to be a big brother
(several months ago)? Yesterday was the Full Moon Celebration for his brothers, non-identical twin brothers. I am made an aunt again, twice over.

I am so pleased to spend the entire night holding them in my arms, cuddling them, planting kisses on their tiny faces, watching them go to sleep (with their little chests going up and down), hearing them sigh with contentment when they're picked up and their little lips quivering into a toothless smile. They are just so totally luscious.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's Kayden on the left and Brayden on the right.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Both of them in my arms.
(If I perform this feat every single day, I will have toned, muscled arms in no time.)


I then found out I am much more preferred and liked by Baby Brayden, compared to Baby Kayden. So, I got him all to myself (and the parents were eternally grateful) the whole night.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



My niece made a trip back from Australia and I loved conversing with her.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Myself and Hannah.



Plus, a very cheeky Denzel who refused to be in the shots with me, but will gladly pose for me.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Aren't all of them adorable?

AARRRRGGGHHH...

I WANT!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments