The Week In Review - Salmon, Sriracha, Road Trip, Dinner Date + 'Shroom Love

By Melissa - Friday, February 06, 2015


Monday (Feb 2nd, 2015)

AM: Where did Time go? In the blink of an eye, a month has passed and we are now in the second month of 2015.

Breakfast was two slices of the amazing blueberry banana bread I made over the weekend.


Noon: I've been ridiculously busy for the past couple of months and by the time I got home from work/social meet-ups, it was one or the other - I was either too tired too cook, or it was already nightfall. I vowed to make time and get back on the Clean Eating Diet and so, this was lunch...


Baked Spicy Salmon + Mashed Potatoes.





Pretty in pink - Immensely simple to make, and perfectly done (the salmon crumbled at the poke of my fork).



PM: Dinner date with my bestie.


Seafood Tomyam with Glass Noodles.



Tuesday (Feb 3rd, 2015)

AM: No need to be an early riser (6:30am kind of early) because it's a public holiday in Malaysia. Oh, happy day...







Wednesday (Feb 4th, 2015)

AM - PM: Back-to-back meetings since 9am.



Thursday (Feb 5th, 2015)

AM: Savoured the last of my blueberry banana bread for breakfast.


Noon: Lunch plate of the day - Baked Sriracha-Honey Chicken with Snap Peas and Mashed Potatoes.





Friday (Feb 6th, 2015)

AM: Mangoes and a muesli bar as breakfast.





Noon: I'm looking at dedicating one day of a week to make it a meatless day or a juice detox day. Today's lunch was a scrumptious kick-off to a healthier 2015. 


Poached Egg, Sauteed Mushrooms with Thyme + Roasted Paprika Potatoes.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments