The Weekend That Was - Sunday With A View + Blueberry Banana Bread

By Melissa - Monday, February 02, 2015


This past weekend was all things wonderful.


------------


Here was how my Saturday went:

- Slept in and tuned out from the rest of the world the entire morning
- Took a long shower
- Went out to pack lunch
- Had lunch
- Caught up with some of my favorite series
- Shamelessly slipped into a late afternoon nap
- Woke up
- Read and wrote for a bit
- Flash-cooked a healthy dinner (an omelette, if you must know)
- Went googly-eyed and major lusted for the designer pieces of this season's haute couture (think Dior, Elie Saab, Chanel, Zac Posen…)
- Kissed the day goodbye, turned down the lights and headed to Dream Ville with a trail of sparkly dreams behind me…


And, my Sunday was…

The sky and sea showing off and being all foxy…





Left the service with a full heart. How He loves me… May I never go a day without remembering this truth.

Returned home from church, changed to my comfy home clothes and got to measuring, weighing and prepping. What for, I hear you ask? For this…

.

.

.

.

.




The loveliest and yummiest loaf of blueberry banana bread.


Super simple to make, but kicked up a notch with a subtle hint of cinnamon, the burst of flavour and juice from the blueberries and the crunchy topping.










SO, SO, SO GOOD. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments