The Week In Review - Quality Time + Christmas, The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

By Melissa - Friday, December 26, 2014


Monday (Dec 22nd, 2014)

AM: Breakfast bowl - Meiji's Bulgaria yoghurt and a muesli bar.





PM: Dinner, heaps of giggles and lots of life updates with one of the youths I've had the pleasure of working with. It is incredibly heartwarming to see her bloom into a wonderful young lady.





Tuesday (Dec 23rd, 2014)

AM: Work.


PM: Thai and Christmas shopping at the eleventh hour of the season with my two favourites.





On the way home, I stopped by my ex-colleague's place to pass her birthday gift to her (I couldn't attend the party last weekend because I was in so much pain) and was pleasantly surprised to learn that she had a gift waiting for me too.


Thank you for this lovely Christmas gift, Smiley. You're a true sweetheart.



Wednesday (Dec 24th, 2014)

AM: Macca's Apple Pie for breakfast, courtesy of Strawberry Shortcake.





PM: Ushered in the most wonderful time of the year with the people who matter most to me, my family (my two uncles included).



Thursday (Dec 25th, 2014)

AM - PM: Slept in, time with my family and succumbed into a food coma.





One of the most beautiful writings about Christmas by Spurgeon:


"Infinite, and an infant - Eternal, and yet born of a woman - Almighty, and yet hanging on a woman’s breast - Supporting the universe, and yet needing to be carried in a mother’s arms - King of angels, and yet the reputed son of Joseph - Heir of all things and yet the carpenter’s despised son. Wonderful are you, Oh Jesus, and shall Your name be forever."



Friday (Dec 26th, 2014)

AM: Last day of work for the year. *throws confetti into the air*


Noon: Kissing work goodbye and I'll be off to run errands all around town before my holiday kicks off tomorrow.


PM: Belated Christmas dinner with the bestie.


Christmas gift from my bestie.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments