The Week In Review - Work-Mania, Assorted Berries, YL Essential Oils + Little Cuddle Bug

By Melissa - Friday, August 29, 2014

Work-mania swept over me like a tidal wave the minute I arrived at work. It was unrelenting, consuming and creatively exhausting. But, it felt good to plan, create and write.

I wasn't happy, but the adrenaline rush from pushing to meet deadlines, mental planning and watching your work take its form on paper... All of it made me feel alive.

I was mentally worn out at the end of each day (which is why I didn't cook anything this entire week), but I wouldn't have had it any other way.


------------


Monday (August 25th, 2014)

AM: Breakfast - Blueberries + savoury crackers.






Tuesday (August 26th, 2014)

AM: Caved in and had nasi lemak for breakfast. To make up for the artery-clogging intake, I brewed a mug of hot sencha green tea to drink after.






Wednesday (August 27th, 2014)

AM: Breakfast bowl - Golden kiwi, strawberries + blackberries.





PM: Tinki Talks recommended several items from Young Living to me and I decided to try some of their essential oils, namely Lemon and Lavender. I've been using them since and in addition to infusing my room with an uhhhh-mayyyy-zingggg scent, my wound is healing up pretty nicely with the help of YL's Lavender. 


JZ, the cuddle bug. Playtime, giggles and tickles made way for a well-deserved Vitagen break.



Thursday (August 28th, 2014)

AM: Breakfast bowl - Greek yoghurt, topped with an assortment of berries.





My colleague exclaimed with excitement at the sight of my breakfast bowl and gleefully asked if she could take a picture of it. A little while later, she sent this pic to me:


Picture credit: My colleague. Editing mine.



Friday (August 29th, 2014)

AM: Breakfast bowl - Kiwi, chopped strawberries, a handful of blackberries and blueberries on Greek yoghurt. 





*


Related post(s):

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments