Friday: One More Sleep To My Weekend Getaway

By Melissa - Friday, March 21, 2014




What you see above is my mid-morning snack (instant mushroom soup, if you must know) which I was coolly spooning into my mouth with one hand, while the other was clacking away on Seanna

After two batty work weeks, I've perfected the art of typing with one hand and I'm now revelling in the knowledge that today is Friday and I am several hours away from my much-needed weekend getaway from the island. 

As a creative person (that means that I am right-brained and what I do is very much Arts-centred) and a known introvert, alone time is indispensable. I need it to be productive. 

So... I'm reallllllyyyyyyyy looking forward to slip away in a few hours time, to just be on my own for the weekend and re-charge. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments