Seanna and Cammy

By Melissa - Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I have a penchant for naming the items that I spend the bulk of my time with. For instance, Evie is my iPhone, my treadmill is Bertha, and no, you should not know my favoured names for my pillow, bolster and bed. Oh, and The Bible (Can't possibly top that name, The Bible. Coolest name in the history of cool names.).  


So, it's only polite that I honour my latest babe with a fitting name and after some thought, I have decided on Seanna (pronounced as 'Shaw-Na'). It is a Gaelic name and it means gift from God. There is a story behind that name, but I'll save it for another time. 

Good folks and readers of Chatty Lass, meet my two weekday essentials…



Seanna and Cammy (my mug of chamomile tea).

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments