Busy, Busy, Busy

By Melissa - Friday, February 21, 2014

I'm truly living up to my name these days (Melissa means honeybee in Greek). A quick snapshot of how my week has, is and will be…

.

.

.

.

.


Monday (Feb 17th, 2014)

Work. T'was a long day, that day. I got home just in time for dinner.


Tuesday (Feb 18th, 2014)

Work, followed by soundcheck at church - which I was supposed to attend, but couldn't because I was hampered with fever and a nasty headache.


Wednesday (Feb 19th, 2014)

AM: Work.

PM: Dinner + time with Tinki Talks and JZ after. The little guy giggled gleefully at impromptu hide and seek chances. Too cute. No pics of him this time around, as I was too occupied with chasing after him.


Thursday (Feb 20th, 2014)

AM: Work.

PM: Bolted for home as soon as the clock struck 5. Picked up my younger sibling and headed out for some quality time.





Friday (Feb 21st, 2014)

Noon: Taking half a day off from work to ensure that the decorations for tomorrow's youth event goes on without a hitch. I'll be setting up my first ever dessert table with Ping. SO. MUCH. EXCITEMENT.

PM: Dinner + movie with my two favourites, plus one.


Saturday (Feb 22nd, 2014)

AM: Worship practice for Sunday.

Noon: HOPEFULLY I'll get to slip in some time off to be alone and rest.

PM: Youth Impact's Parents Appreciation Night.


Sunday (Feb 23rd, 2014)

AM: Worship leading for church. I've been doing it once a month (more than once, on occasions), every month of the year for the past 11 years and I still get enormously thrilled to see my name on the roster.

PM: Dinner with our relatives.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments