Hilarious Movie Credits

By Melissa - Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Just so you know, I am a movie credits kinda girl.


I stay back - way after the movie has ended - to see the credits rolling up on the screen and that makes me feel happy. For some reason or other. 

It probably has to do with the fact that I've written, prepared for, shot and directed mini film projects while pursuing my degree in Comms and Media Management. It took hours upon hours of planning and even more time was spent on the piecing together and editing of the footages

And, to have your name up there - in white against a black background - after months and months of hard work, it is (to me) the crown of honour after a person's intense labour of love. 

However, all those sacrifices are only worthwhile when you are rightfully honoured and aptly described. Unlike these poor, unfortunate souls…

.

.

.

.

.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments