IDM Shooting - Day Two

By Melissa - Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I have newfound respect for directors, producers, screenplay writers, the film making industry, the film editing process... Basically, the entire art of storytelling.


It's arduous, creatively. My mind is exhausted from all the ideas and lack thereof, hours spent planning and visualizing, or at least trying to. Every detail has to be paid attention to, down to the very last and most minute aspect.

In times such as these, it is greatly rewarding to have friends who are not only supportive, but know when to instruct you to dial down and get a breather - to stop and have a cuppa, to chill and take a walk, to sit down and grab a bite or..... to catch a break and have ice-cream.


----------


Thanks Rosanne and Debra for my Haagen-Dazs icy treat! I hope that my pan mee treat was just as lush as this. Love ya babes!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments