Borrowed Grandmother - For The Day

By Melissa - Saturday, October 01, 2011


Remember *this* story?

Well, I decided to share it with my class, for my second Digital Storytelling assignment as the assignment prerequisite was to form "a complete digital story based on some aspect of the producer’s life" (word-for-word from my course outline).

The assignment will be graded on our ability to tell our story - two-thirds of our marks goes to the narration (the storyline) - with pictures, not videos.

So, I had to scour and search for someone to portray my grandmother.

And, I racked my brain hard with that one.

After hours of hard thinking, I came to this.





And thankfully for me, I'm blessed with incredible friends.

I won't be done with the video till next Friday - which is coincidentally the deadline for the assignment (I'm getting real good at timing myself these days!).

But, here's a few pictures from today's photoshoot.











*

Dearest Debra, Rosanne and Rosanne's grammie,

My heartfelt thanks to you babes for your help and more importantly, your willingness to help.


With love and tight hugs,
Melissa.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments