Happy Birthday, My Love

By Melissa - Monday, December 16, 2013

I have a few rules in life, and one of them is this: When it comes to building friendships and relationships, be who you are. Period.


I'm a big believer in creating ties that last, and for that to happen, we need to do away with masks. There really is no reason in hanging on to a friendship or relationship if you have to walk on eggshells all the time. 


----------


Dearest Dee Dee,

I love how giving you are, how we laugh together about the most trivial of things and most importantly, how you just seem to get it. 

I love that what we have is true. I never have to worry and look over my shoulder to watch my back when it comes to our friendship because I know with all my heart that you've got mine, and I promise to watch yours, always. 


Love you,
Mellie May.



P/S: The resolution for this pic is abysmal and we took it eons ago. We need to take more pictures TOGETHER when you're back. 


*


Related post(s):

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments