Rainy Day

By Melissa - Thursday, March 05, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I went out to fill my system with sustanence.
I got soaked in the rain.
I came home and took a nice, warm shower.
I am now having an ice lolly slash popsicle. ( Actually, it is ice-hard Chendol which I left in the freezer and completely forgot about. )
I feel cold, outwardly, but contentedly warm on the inside.

Afterwards, I am going to take a stroll in the garden ( after the rain stops ), tilt my head towards the heavens and hopefully, I will be able to catch a glimpse of a stunning rainbow arched across a clear, blue sky.

Ahh, the little wonders of life which never ceases to put a smile on my face...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related posts:

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments