The Week In Review - Chicken Potato Stew, CM's Spiderman, Pastel Moonlit Sky + 180˚ Turnaround

By Melissa - Friday, February 13, 2015


I think that beneath my fondness for perfectly planned schedules, meticulous details and all things proper (my friends think that I am ridiculously anal about most things and my parents are of the opinion that their daughter has OCD tendencies - like how everything in *this* post makes me surprisingly calm and deliriously happy).....

..... I also have a magnanimous crush on rule-breaking. (Inside info: I did not take up my discipline teacher's offer to become a prefect in school because I enjoyed breaking rules more than I wanted to adhere to them. True story.)


My heart and soul engage in a raging tempest when the two collide. Love it when that happens.

I took the liberty of breaking a few creative 'rules' at work, and I've never felt better.

Which is partial reason for this week's check-in being chronologically arranged, but not a day-to-day update post. Here are a few pics from the week's merriment...


1. Monday Blues got kicked in the rear and hurriedly left after Cheery Gifts showed up. 





2. Boiled a pot of hearty chicken potato stew.

Chicken breast, russet potatoes, onions, carrots, herbs and black pepper - Left to their own devices for an hour. Flaked with a pinch of herbs and a crack of black pepper. SO. DARN. GOOD.   





3. CM's Spiderman

Traipsed along the corridor after breakfast when I saw Spidey (NOT scaling the walls, thankfully, or my jaw would have needed some fixing). I was shocked out of my sleepy stupor and I immediately did a double take.





As it turns out, one of the project managers at CM decided that today was a good day to take out his superhero garb and put it on. Funny sport, that dood.



4. Pastel moonlit sky


Feb 13th, 2015 (Friday) - 7:20am

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments