The Week In Review - JZ and Baby JJ, Crazy Deadline Soup, Roast and Gravy + Road Trip for Work

By Melissa - Friday, October 17, 2014


Monday (Oct 13th, 2014)

AM: Breakfast bowl - Greek yoghurt with cubed honey mangoes, blueberries, muesli and almonds.





Noon: Lunch plate - Chicken and vegetable chowder, with toasted whole grain roll. 





PM: Baby Time with JZ and JJ.


Baby JJ's spindly legs. So cute.





Tender moment - Tinki Talks and her boys.




Tuesday (Oct 14th, 2014)

AM: Creative brainstorming session, as breakfast. 


PM: Standing date with my bestie.











Wednesday (Oct 15th, 2014)

AM - PM: All tuckered out when I got home.

Hours of meeting and coming up with an urgent contingency plan does that to a person. It's the worst when you are forced into cooking a pot of Crazy Deadline soup with a large ladle of Foiled Plans thrown into it.

Eyes on the prize however, the prize being... the honing of my skills to manage crisis and deal with difficult people. Kudos to my team, for being able to rally with me and for injecting humor in a terse situation.




Thursday (Oct 16th, 2014)

AM: Breakfast bowl - Greek yoghurt with chopped green kiwi, sliced golden kiwi, muesli and raw almonds.





Noon: Lunch plate - Roasted chicken breast with mushroom gravy, and mashed potatoes.






Friday (Oct 17th, 2014)

AM: Out again on a road trip for work. More details about it *here*.

My favourite pic of the day:





Noon: My colleague showered high acclaim on one of the restaurants we saw along the way, and we decided to visit the place for lunch.

It was as good as his praises. 


Nasi briyani (Gave my colleague half of my portion), ayam masak merah & kari ayam.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments