The Weekend That Was - Rainbows and Bubbles PLAYDATE + Chronic Complainers Syndrome (CCS)

By Melissa - Monday, November 24, 2014


Saturday (Nov 22nd, 2014)

AM: PLAYDATE with the kids.

Theme for the week was rainbows and bubbles. The little tots enjoyed some water fun, eagerly tried out the coloured bubbles experiment, made rainbows with their hands and polished off their lunch portion.













Coloured bubbles experiment.





Wholesome lunch bowl - Tomato-corn-chicken rice.








PM: Girly time with Kyra before I left for home.





Sunday (Nov 23rd, 2014)

AM: Church.


PM: Case Study - Chronic Complainers Syndrome (CCS)

Observation period: 1 January 2014 - 24 November 2014


----------


When the announcement to abolish the petrol subsidy in Malaysia was made last Friday, it opened up a can of worms that many (if not all) were dreading; inflation is on the rise and not enough governmental effort is being put in to ease the situation and improve the downturn economy.

I'm not too pleased with the recent developments in our nation, to say the least. Yet, in spite of all the abhorrent instances which has taken place in this country, I see no reason to criticize her (Malaysia) and her leaders.

I do not have any right to utter distasteful words if I have not done anything to improve the political situation. I reserve the right to open my mouth and throw criticism at the government because I know that people can't change people, only God can.

More than that, I waive every right I have to complain because I know that my appeal to Heaven will not return to me void.

And so, it irks me to my very core when I see supposedly mature adults brandishing juvenile remarks at this land and her leaders, without the slightest hint of remorse; proudly retaining the backwards mentality that paying taxes has somehow accorded them with the "right" to whine.

People possessing such spirit and mentality are the reasons why a paradigm shift remains a mirage for this country, because they complain much, but contribute little (or none at all). 


*This case study's hypothesis was established from the onset of 2014. The conclusion was determined after 11 months of observation.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments