Destination: Unknown

By Melissa - Wednesday, May 14, 2014


Shot taken on Monday (May 12th, 2014) at 6:45pm, while I was en route for a dinner appointment.


----------


In as much as I'm a stickler for things to remain familiar and unchanged, I'm also sucker for adventure (I know, I baffle myself at times as well).

I love being in the know and taking charge of things. Not all the time, but for the most part.

However, over the years, I've learned that free falling into the unknown can be one of the scariest and most rewarding experiences in life. It's terrifying because I didn't know what was ahead of me, but at the same time, it was enormously freeing because I was stripped off control of everything.

And right now, I am aching (To be really honest, I've been wishing for months now, ever since this happened) to hit the road and just wander... 

.

.

.

.

.


Destination: Unknown. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments