Travel Log - Hatyai (March 2014)

By Melissa - Monday, March 03, 2014

Early last week, my parentals declared that we (our family) will be going for a foodie trip slash mini holiday to Hatyai over the weekend.

I was elated. My palate consists of anything and everything spicy, so it stands to reason that Thai food is one of my favourite cuisine choices of all time.

Thankfully, I had enough foresight to squeeze in another extra day to rest before I hit Work full-force this week, which is why I get to write and publish this post right now. (FYI, I only blog during my one-hour lunch break when I am at work, or after working hours. It's my personal work ethic choice.)

The weekend that was… in Hatyai, Thailand… (All pics were shot and edited with Aurelia Bea)

.

.

.

.

.


View from my hotel room.


















Top view.







Up close and personal.














Where we had dinner on Saturday night (March 1st, 2014).






Morning market.






We tried out a new place for coconut ice-cream. It was a recommendation from my Thai colleague. The ice-cream was so utterly lush and creamy; heaven-sent on a scorching afternoon.




















Grammatical errors tickle my funny bone.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments