Best After Purchase Message Ever

By Melissa - Saturday, August 17, 2013

My colleague, Archangel, introduced me to a Mac application called Dash Expander not too long ago, and I have been loving it.


It is a snippet abbreviation expander. What that means is that it saves me (my fingers, actually) from typing countless keys for frequently used pieces of text. All I need to do is to key in abbreviations or keywords (which I have set) and the full text will instantly appear.

He purchased the application some time back, and after some coaxing on Friday, decided to share the full version with Seanna (I am reaping all the benefits, needless to say).

This was the message that popped up after he logged in his Apple ID and clicked on 'Buy':

.

.

.

.

.




Thank you, Dash Expander for acknowledging my awesomeness. I know that I rock. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments