"Today Is A Good Day To Work At CM..."

By Melissa - Monday, July 29, 2013

My colleague (Let's give him a name. Archangel sounds good. Okay, that's settled. Moving on...) said that to me while we were out for a video shoot.


His rationale was all for gloating purposes, of course. He said it because he got me this...

.

.

.

.

.





and this...

.

.

.

.

.




during our time out of the office.


----------


In hindsight, I think his overwhelming generosity was actually a bribe. He said that it wasn't when I asked him, but I have a sneaky suspicion that those food treats were meant to ensure his safe return to the office.

P/S: Santa dropped him off at the location, and I met him there. Naturally, I was the one behind the wheel of my car, and I have exceptional driving skills; wherein most mediocre and ordinary drivers need some getting used to.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments