If...

By Melissa - Monday, February 23, 2009

...at any point I had a body like Jessica Alba's ( It's not like I'm very far off the mark. A couple of laps in the pool plus an hour spent rigorously on the treadmill DAILY, I would be able to accomplish that in a few months. Unfortunately, I hate all forms of exercise. And, I can't swim. It's an impending disaster, I've been told. I pay tribute to my hormones for my weight loss *chuckles* ) and flawless skin like Angelina Jolie's ( Saying that my skin is terrible would be a viciously understated fact. This, would take a really really long time to achieve. ), I would so love to dish on:

  • Chilli's Chicken Crispers with the honey mustard sauce. Also, the Cajun Chicken Sandwich. And, the divine Chocolate Mud Pie.

  • Fluffy waffles with peanut butter or drizzled with maple syrup. To be completely honest, what I would love to have is peanut butter, straight from the jar.

  • Bangkok Lane's fried mamak noodles, with extra chilli. Did I mention before that I am seriously addicted to chillies?

  • Secret Recipe's Chocolate Indulgence or New York Cheese.


For the sake of my skin and figure, I think it would be a much wiser choice to give all of the above a miss and munch on some apples or stalks of celery instead...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments