Playtime =)

By Melissa - Sunday, January 18, 2009

I've been pretty much occupied for the past few days, my hands full with college-related stuff and I had not much time left to spent with Max. I'm guessing that he misses me, as at any moment he hears my voice, he will start whining pitifully, begging to be carried and bouncing around bringing his bone to me, ready for a game of Fetch.

I ignored it in the beginning, but it got to me. I realised life was different when I do not spend time with someone who adores me and thinks the world of me. As soon as church was over today, I cuddled Max in my arms and took him out to the garden for some Mummy-and-son bonding time.

These are the pics of a very contented and delighted Max...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
His favourite spot. He loves putting his head in between the shrubs.
( It was by sheer coincidence where I managed to capture a shot of Max sticking out his tongue that way )




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See? I told you he could walk... *grins*




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments