Monday Blues Begone - Dead Batt, Rooibos Tea + Blueberry Pie

By Melissa - Tuesday, February 10, 2015

After fending off insomnia some time after 2am, my alarm trumpeted at 6:30am and I waded clumsily to the bathroom to drown myself get a shower. Emerged from the shower 15mins later, got ready and flighted out of the house, only to discover that my car batt had died on me.


Bummer start to a Monday (not that Mondays are a crowd favourite here at Chatty Lass anyway. Unlike Fridays... Fridays, we love).

Thankfully, Dee was more than willing to play chauffeur that AM and he drove me to work.

Got in to the office and received this gift from a dear colleague-friend at work, all the way from South Africa.


SA Rooibos Tea - Caffeine-free, packed with antioxidants and is an overall health improver.



Later that day, a foodie gift from Archangel for tea.


Blueberry Pie from Macca's.



180˚ turnaround, before the day wrapped up. A little reminder from Life that a rough start does not always seep into the day to make it a bad day.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments