Good Friday 2016

By Melissa - Friday, March 25, 2016




YES.


One word that meant absolute surrender and costed complete separation.

One word that fulfilled prophecies and altered history.

One word that touched heaven and forever changed earth. 

One word that broke sin's curse and proclaimed freedom.

One word that eradicated death and bestowed life.

One word, by one man, for countless hearts.


----------


On this very day, more than 2000 years ago, thank you for saying 'Yes' to an undeserving world.

More than that, thank you for saying ‘Yes’ to me, relentless in Your pursuit for my heart. That You would find me at all, worth loving and dying for; it is too much for my finite mind to understand.

So, my answer to You is a resounding ‘Yes’, You can have all of me - my heart, my soul and my every breath - both now and forevermore.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments