My Tribute - Harper Lee

By Melissa - Saturday, February 20, 2016



I rarely do tributes (the only other time I wrote one can be found *here*) but the passing of one of my favourite authors of all time warranted another.

Harper Lee had the iconic Atticus Finch impart this life lesson to his son,


"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view,
until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."


Thank you for authoring one of the most authentic and life-changing work of literature I have ever had the honour of reading. Thank you for immaculately articulating integrity and moral courage. Your words inspired me to write, to be a better person and to walk miles in someone else's shoes. And for that, I will always be thankful. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments