2015 Favourites - Red Carpet Gowns At The 87th Annual Academy Awards

By Melissa - Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Author's note: This post is a backlog from last Monday, which I never got to complete until today because Life unloaded an armful of stuff on me.


----------


Streamed the primetime encore of the 87th Annual Academy Awards and while there are a few notable moments which I loved (Neil Patrick Harris' opening number, Patricia Arquette's acceptance speech, Maroon 5's hypnotic performance, to name a few), I was really watching the broadcast for The Arrivals.

Here are some of my favourite red carpet ensembles of the night:


1. America Ferrera in an ethereal seafoam Jenny Packham dress.




Chiffon, just enough skin and a dramatic ombre effect. Serious love for this dreamy gown.



2. Emma Stone in a dazzling Elie Saab gown.




I might not be too crazy about the hue of the dress (chartreuse is one of my least favorite colours ever created) but I am most certainly nuts about the high slit and to-die-for back of the gown.



3. Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Zuhair Murad.




TOTALLY digging the plunging neckline and gorgeous detailing of the gown.


----------


This does it - I'm gonna set up a savings fund for a couture gown. And, I'm SO gonna hit the gym... tomorrow.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments