The Weekend That Was - Happy Sunday

By Melissa - Monday, February 10, 2014

Sunday (Feb 9th, 2014)

AM: Church.

Noon: Catch-up and lunch with Mi-Chelle, and Baby Time with her two darlings.


Kyra and Baby Ryan (looking very much like a boss, resting up against me).




Story Time! Goldilocks and The Three Bears.




So in love with her mega thick and long lashes.




Delish (homemade) dessert by Mi-Chelle. 



PM: Dinner with my two favourites





----------






I spent my Sunday afternoon playing badminton (with a Hello Kitty racquet, no less), pulling off make believe in a tent and smooching two children - who have stolen my heart indefinitely - as many times as I possibly could. 

Later on, it was Thai food (our favourite), walks by the promenade and long conversations under the stars. 

Life is truly grand. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments