The Magic of Christmas...

By Melissa - Friday, November 28, 2008

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

is lost this year, I'm afraid...

Christmas is approaching in less than a month, and I am not even enthusiastic about it. I reckon it's probably because of my staying up late and not getting my daily dose of 8hours ( at least, they say ). Well, whosoever mentioned that teenagers can sleep for 2hours and still behave as though they have had a day's worth of sleep has clearly not come into contact with us. I'm so worn out right now, wishing I could bunk into my Zen place, where I can wander off into La-La Land and not be bothered, be absolutely left alone.

I am also not bothered at all to make any Chrismas wish lists as well as demand presents from my parents, which is very odd, come to think of it. I would bug them every single year, resulting in me getting something I ACTUALLY require and can utilise, rather than a pile of cool but less-required prezzies.

You know what would make a good Christmas present now? I would settle for an unperturbed 12-hour deep sleep... I mean it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments